HTML5 Game Developer
We’re looking for a talented HTML5 Game Developer to work with our team on a variety of exciting cross-platform projects and see them from concept to delivery and beyond.
Key requirements for the role:
• Experience in Native HTML5 games development, ideally using Pixi.js
• Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
• Well versed in OOP practices and design patterns
• Knowledge of the latest libraries and frameworks
• Experience with using third party plugins and code, and knowing when to use them
• Positive and self-motivated
• Open-minded and keen to learn
These would be nice, too:
• Experience with Cocoon.io, Cordova or PhoneGap
• Experience with WebGL and shaders
• Experience with PlayCanvas or Three.js
• Experience in general digital media asset production
To see some of the great projects we’ve completed, please check out our portfolio.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV, with links to some of your best work, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role is based in our London studio, so please consider your ability to commute or relocate when applying.
To apply for this job you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Absolutely, positively, no recruiters or recruitment agencies please.