Unity Game Developer
Playerthree is an independent game studio based in London Bridge, SE1. We work on a variety of high profile cross-platform work-for-hire projects and our own IP. We develop in Unity, C++ and HTML5 for iOS, Android, Playstation and desktop.
We’re looking for a talented Unity Game Developer to work with our team on a variety of cross-platform projects and see them from concept to delivery and beyond.
Key requirements for the role:
• At least 2 years experience in Unity games development
• At least one high quality, shipped title
• Excellent C# and C++ programming skills
• Experience optimising a Unity game for mobile devices
• Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
• Experience with using third party plugins and code, and knowing when to use them
• Able to define task requirements and deliver to deadlines
• Positive and self-motivated with good communication skills
These would be nice, too:
• A degree in software engineering
• In-depth knowledge of 3D maths
• Experience in writing Obj-C/Java plugins for Unity
• Familiarity with source control software
• Knowledge of general digital media asset production
• Experience with Spine animation tools
• Experience with HTML5 and WebGL programming
To see some of the great projects we’ve completed, please check out our portfolio.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV, with links to some of your best work, to email@example.com.
This full-time, permanent role is based in our London studio, so please consider your ability to commute or relocate when applying.
To apply for this job you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Absolutely, positively, no agencies please. If we need you, we’ll call.